Menu Bar

Saturday, September 12, 2015

And So it Begins...


Well, Here goes nothing.
I am ready to become a BLOG MOM!

A Blogger? ME? We'll see ;)
Oh wow... a Mom. ME? I'm a MOM!


When I started this blog two years ago, I had been married about 8 months and I could have never foreseen the journey we would go through!

Now we are about to celebrate our 3rd anniversary in December! Three amazing years with one amazing husband! I mean LOOK at that Stud! Don't look too much though, he's taken. (Sorry not sorry ladies)

Not only do I have this handsome man, but another handsome little man just came into my life about 3 months ago!


How perfect is he? He's sweetest and funniest baby ever and I'm not biased. That's a whole different journey that will need to put in a few different posts. So, you can look forward to that.

I hope you enjoy my journey of the past, present, and future!

Always Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment